Gallery

Monday, September 9, 2013

End of Summer Round-up

Been running around a bit too much to stay on top of this blog like I should. But the summer is over, so here are some highlights from the last while...

-My work for A Brain Is For Eating was featured on Muddy Colors, thanks to my good friend Dan Dos Santos!
...which resulted in these two young boys forever scarred.

-I did a second Graveyard Book illustration based off of another thumbnail that I really liked. 

-This illustration for Wall Street Journal printed incredibly large and I'm stoked about that. 


-Your smartphone is already obsolete for Scientific American

-And I did this on the side of all the rest of those things as a sample of more finished work aimed at YA publishers. Had a blast figuring this one out.


 Thanks for reading!
-S

No comments: